Welcome To Christ Lovers Hub

-------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 21 December 2015

Download Music

DOWNLOAD music: FLOROCKA – You Are The Pillar Feat. Lawrence Haynes || @FLOROCKA


FLOROCKA finally releases this long anticipated single teaming up with American singer Lawrence Haynes in his latest piece “You Are The Pillar”. This comes in appreciation and thanksgiving to God, hours after the singer/producer celebrated his birthday(Friday, December 18 2015).


Oh my, where do i begin? In all my years, never had i had such an overwhelming birthday! The quantum of love i have received from you guys (and they're still rolling in), has been so breathtaking! I feel so blessed! Thank you so much for the affection you have shown towards me, especially through the roughest part of my life way back in 2014. God has kept me through it all and my testimonies keep expanding by the day! And to show my appreciation for all the love you have shown to me, i give you a BRAND NEW single today featuring one of my friends by the name of Lawrence Haynes, who's worked with countless powerhouses such as J.Moss, The Clark Sisters and tons more! May God bless you all and may He cause His face to shine upon you all! Download and give God that which He cannot give to Himself , Worship! - FLO says.
DOWNLOAD AUDIO 

0 comments:

Post a Comment