Welcome To Christ Lovers Hub

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 1 December 2015

WELCOME BELOVED ONES TO CHRISTLOVERS HUB

Hello friends, welcome to my blog through which I desire to reach out to Christ lovers across the globe. This is a place where everyone's opinion is important as we will be discussing lots of interesting topics as regards to the believer's lifestyle and mindset.

Expect bible quotes and messages from time to time.

Amazing inspiring worship and praise songs will also be available for your edification and comfort.

Expect lots of Fun and News as we'll be grooving in the Holy Ghost.
I love y'all brethren, though Jesus loves you even more obviously... lol


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I like the idea. And I'm looking forward to having a great time here.
    May God give u inspiration and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear, God bless you

    ReplyDelete