Welcome To Christ Lovers Hub

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 23 February 2016

FORGIVE ME FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hello friends,
I sincerely apologise for my absence all these while. My excuses ain't excusable, if there's anything like that. I'm sorry, I haven't always been available but that's about to change now cos this gospel must be preached. And we must enjoy our lives as Christians because all that pertains to life and godliness has been given to us by God.
Every true Christ lover is known for forgiveness and a cheerful heart, so please forgive me.
Making this place look better, lovely, homely and welcoming is in progress, so expect it.
I love you all and I hope i've been forgiven *winks*
Thank you friends for being here, your patience and understanding. God bless you all. Shalom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment