Welcome To Christ Lovers Hub

-------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 26 February 2016

Listen to the Spirit of God!


A PERSONAL INVITATION FROM OUR CREATOR.

Do you want to draw close to Me?  Do you want to experience My great love for you?  I want you to come to Me so that I can heal you, so I can bless you.  Do not resist the call of My Holy Spirit.  He is a gentleman and He will not go where He is not desired.  Do not grieve Him.  Do not resist His call in your life to worship Me in spirit and in truth.

There is so much for you to know about Me.  We have an eternity in which to do this, and we are in that eternity right now.  We do not have to wait for some unknown time in the future to share our love together, to walk in close communion.  I have come to set My people free to worship Me - now.  When you accepted My Son as your Lord and Savior, you entered into an eternal relationship with Me. We are in this together for the long haul.  Now and Later!  Enjoy My presence.  Rejoice in My love - now!  Seek Me - you will find Me!

Seek Me with all of your heart.  Put Me first, above personal preferences, above religious backgrounds.  As you draw closer to Me, I will reveal to you what you are to do to bring others to Me.  If I am not first, then your labors are in vain.  They are but religious activities.  Seek Me first and My kingdom.  I want My kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven.  On a daily basis, I will meet all of your needs.  I am speaking to you as My body, My beloved.  I want to set you free of religious bondage.  You all carry it and I desire to remove it.  But you have to let Me do it.  You cannot do it on your own.  Bring it to Me, confess it to Me so that I can bring the needed healing into your hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment