Welcome To Christ Lovers Hub

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 8 December 2015



ONOS BRISIBI WINNER BEST GOSPEL ARTISTE AT #SSMA 2015 @Onosbrisibi



ONOS
Gospel minister Onos Brisibi based in Chicago has won the award for Best Gospel Artiste at the 7th Annual South South Music Awards held last night in Benin City, Nigeria. The gospel minister in addition to winning an award for "best music video" this year has also won several International awards.

Onos Brisibi says...
         God has been faithful since i started my musical career and music ministry. Not only has He being using me to bless lives around the globe with my music, but he has also being rewarding me here on earth as well. I am really grateful to my fans for voting and also congratulate my fellow nominees. 

The singer has also announced the release of her forthcomig new single "Oyoyoma".
She further said...
I can’t sing it enough .Truly when you walk with God and in the lights of His word, His Glory will be revealed in you. His love towards me over the years has shown me never to give up on me,
because God will never give up on me. The doctors gave up and gave their knowledge report but My God is good and forever Faithful, the only true God.

He is my Life , my everything and I love Him so much. Oyoyoma is my testimony”.
Friends be in expectant as we look forward to the release of the worship song.
Congratulations! our dear Onos Brisibi, we wish you greater heights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment